Gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to coach effectively
Coaching for Purpose’ provides a 360 look at coaching through a 20 hour blended (or virtual) programme.
Delivered by 123 People Development, in partnership with AQR International, delegates will discover a measurable shift in behaviours and provide evidence of improved coaching techniques.
Providing delegates meet the requisite level of experience and competence, the programme will enable a ‘fast track’ to a globally recognised, Foundation, European Individual Award (EIA) in Coaching & Mentoring with the EMCC.
The programme includes the use of high-quality psychometrics (MTQPlus and ILM72) before and after to evidence impact.
The programme is designed to be an Immersive Coaching Experience while providing the opportunity to build self-awareness and practice new coaching techniques within a safe environment.
Using simple techniques, with proven results, will transform how your people interact with each other, empower themselves to deliver fast and tangible results and enabling ownership of their own development.
Combining the gold standard of coaching with leading edge, well-evidenced concepts.
- Explain what coaching is and how to ‘Coach with Purpose’
- Demonstrate through Coaching an uplift through performance
- Enable awareness of other communication styles and EGO states – (Parent,Adult, Child), Transactional Analysis
- Demonstrate feedback tool, SBI (Situation, Behaviour, Impact), aligned to business objectives
- Explain and demonstrate the GROW Model (Goal, Reality, Options, Will)
- Challenge limiting beliefs using perspective questions
- Delegates to complete MTQPlus and ILM72 psychometric assessments
- Complete Personal Values Questionnaire
- What do you find most challenging around coaching?
3 Hour Virtual Workshop (7 Days Before Tutor Led Training ) Module 1
- Ground rules and questions
- What is and isn’t coaching?
- Why should we coach
- Skills to be a great coach?
- Self-awareness/personal values and coaching culture
- Mental Toughness and the Integrated Leadership Model
- Review/questions/next steps/coaching diary
Tutor Led Training Module 2
- An interactive illustration of coaching in action
- An in-depth look at the MTQ Plus and ILM72
- Developing Mental Toughness
- Recorded coaching intervention – Coach the Coach/Coaching Challenge
Tutor Led Training Module 3
- Considerations before coaching (C.O.A.C.H.)
- Building self and social awareness of preferred communication styles
- EGO States; Transactional Analysis of the 3 Ego States; Parent/Adult/Child
- Feedback (situation, behaviour and impact)
- Coaching recording review
- Reflection and summary
Tutor Led Training Module 4
- Grow/questioning techniques – Question bank resource – Tell vs Ask
- Limiting beliefs
- Body language – The three V’s (congruence)
- Addressing the REAL issue – perspective/coaching intervention
Tutor Led Training Module 5
- The 5 levels of listening
- Recorded coaching
- Intervention – Coach the coach/your coaching challenge
- Coaching recording review – Action planning
- EMCC Requirements and responsibilities
- Next steps and close
2 Hour Virtual Workshop/Follow Up (12 Weeks after Module 1) Module 6
- Celebrating successes
- Coaching challenge revisited
- Barriers – overcoming them
- Reflections post-workshop
- Additional resources
- Action planning and next steps
Delegates to complete MTQPlus and ILM72 psychometric assessments again.
All delegates will receive a copy of their ‘Distance-Travelled’ MTQPlus and ILM72 reports. All materials included – workbooks, handouts and additional resources.
For more information about our EMCC EQA Accreditated Programmes in partnership with AQR International using ‘Evidence-Based Psychometric’s click here
Book your place for upcoming workshops
Coaching for years, no formal accreditation or new to Coaching? Whichever it is, our EMCC Foundation Award in Coaching and Mentoring programme provides all of